February 13, 2011

Da party.

Yeap ,I went to that party ,and it was as I expected it to be. BORING.
At least I wasn't just home watching TV ,I did something creative (I guess).
It may seem to you pathetic ,but I couldn't enjoy myself as I knew that I was invited only because they wanted my best friends -not me. And that's always the problem ,that no one cares about me because I am me but because I am S's ,A's and D's best friend. And as I said to the previous post ,I was another shadow in da party. You know what? SHIT! That's a bunch of bullshit! I know girls who are not beautiful ,cute or attractive and they are popular and everybody wants them. And it's not something it's in them. I cannot be one of them ,I will always be the pathetic little girl/shadow. And I guess I have to admit that to myself and live my miserably miserable life.
AND YES ,I AM A FUCKING PESSIMISTIC AND FUCK YOU ,IF YOU DIDN'T LIKE IT.

1 comment:

  1. I know how you feel,really..
    I've felt that way lots of times in my life and you know what? I don't give a damn anymore whether they like me or not, it's pointless. Cause I've got a great amount of people around me that really care for me and that's all that matters. I'm sure you do too ;)

    ReplyDelete