February 3, 2011

maybe i am born to be a victim

and right when i was in the verge of getting over you ,here you are again. making your presence more painful that has already been.
like you can smell that I am ready to move on. like you can tell from the way I look at you and your girlfriend that I stop being that jealous ,I have overcome my complex. And here you are making it intense. yeah right ,you can make me feel so bad that it actually feels good. maybe all that crap is in my mind. maybe i am the crazy one who wants you to play with her. maybe i am born to be a victim of you. and finally ,maybe i don't wanna get over you because if i do my life would be so boring. and now that i blame it on me ,damn it feels so bad.
and the diet.. oh jeez ,why can't i just control my beasty stomach??
i am bored of failure. i suck at everything i like. actually i suck at everything. full stop.
DESPERATE.






because when you have nowhere else to go ,you always come back to me.

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. because when you have nowhere else to go ,you always come back to me.

    ^ ουφ αυτο ειναι πολυ κακο!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Almond. ειναι απαισιο συναισθημα.

    Mak. το ξερω. και εγω καθομαι ,ειμαι παντα ανοιχτη σε προτασεις του.

    ReplyDelete