March 27, 2011

THE WAY THINGS ARE.

Things are just so much simpler than i think they are.

>He has a girlfriend
>He doesn't like me
>He swears at me behind my back
>He thinks I am ugly/fat/stupid
>He needs someone to have sex with
>He denies whatever I tell him when we have a fight
>He is a lier
>He will destroy me ,even if he doesn't want to
>Everything is going to be known ,whether it is my fault ,his ,or neither's of us
>He can do whatever he wants with me
>I will eventually end up alone ,because he will hate me for ruining his relationship ,I will hide this from my friends and they will never gonna talk to me again ,everyone is going to hate me because I am a whore and I have no one.
>And I am that stupid that I even think of sacrifising all these things ,all my social life ,just because he feels horny.
>I shouldn't even think about doing it ,but i already told him yes.
>I AM STUPID.
>HE IS A LIER.
>THIS IS JUST NOT GONNA WORK.


shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit!

Did I mention SHIT? To be honest ,BULLSHIT.

I am his last alternative ,he uses me and he convinces me that he is not :/ Jeez ,how can I be soo stupid? and why am i so stupid?
God ,i have to get over him ,he is destroying me. yes ,he is the reason of my complexes. wrong ,i am the reason for my complexes. the way i interprete the things he says is the actual reason. i have to get away and escape but god he is as charming as hell. Bitch say no ,say no ,say no SAY NO.

REMEMBER ANDA ,STRENGTH.

2 comments:

  1. SAY NO ,SAY NO, SAY NO ,SAY NO!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am trying ,but the way he represents things .. he makes me feel like everything is alright and he is absolutely right :/

    ReplyDelete