April 9, 2011

Use me again ,I like it

For fuck shake ,how stupid can i be? He is using you Ada ,he is USING YOU. But you "love" him for 7 years and you cannot let him go.
Shit ,I am so selfish and when it comes to this I have no self-esteem at all?
Maybe this woman was right ,maybe I tend to be self-destroyal. I mean this ED ,him ,some other things ,maybe I am.
And the shit is that I don't hurt just me with my careless mistakes but everyone around me. I have let everyone down more than once.

I NEED TO GET A LIFE AND MEET SOMEONE NEW TO FALL IN LOVE WITH ,AND THEN WE ARE GOING TO GET MARRIED AND HAVE CHILDREN.

Dring ,dring ,dring Fuck ,that was my alarm clock. I have to leave dreaming for another day.

1 comment:

  1. Dring ,dring ,dring Fuck ,that was my alarm clock. I have to leave dreaming for another day.

    χωρίς όνειρα και ελπίδες η ζωή είναι αφόρητη.
    by me, γιατί μετά από τόσα που έχω περάσει... έχω καταλάβει πως πρέπει να έχεις μια ελπίδα κάθε γαμημένη μέρα που ξυπνάς γιατί αλλιώς δε πας ΠΟΥΘΕΝΑ

    ReplyDelete