October 29, 2011

Goofing around for 3 days!









Yay, this Friday was one national day and we had no school whatsoever. So, i have been having a great time with my friends. Everything seems fine now ,in an order. We talked with A about our problems ,we didn't solve them but now all of us feel much better towards her. I think that since I got them out of me ,our relationship has improved! G likes me ,and this is a fact. He has already said it to one girl ,he sends me everyday and we talk a lot. Now that I learnt he likes me or even wants to make out with me ,it makes me feel awkward and I feel I don't like him anymore... It's a strange feeling! Maybe this was all about my ego being hurt because he liked A? Probably. Anyway ,yesterday all of us were in a great mood and had a lot of fun (except of S ,unfortunately she has been on her village).
//
Περναω πολυ καλα τωρα τελευταια. Τα πραγματα εχουν μπει σε μια σειρα! Μιλησαμε στην Α ,ολοι μαζι ,δεν καταφεραμε να λυσουμε τα προβληαμτα μας ,αλλα και μονο που τα βγαλαμε απο μεσα μας ,νιωθουμε ολοι καλυτερα απεναντι της. Και ετυχε να ειναι και το τριημερο ,βγαινει και αυτη, και ειμαστε ξανα 5. Μονο η Σ εχει παει στο χωριο της ,αλλα και παλι δεν την νιωθω μακρια μου. Αρεσω στον Γ ,ειναι γεγονος. Το εχει πει σε μια κοπελα ,και ψιλοφαινεται μου στελνει καθε μερα ,μου πεταει υπονοουμενα. Ειναι ενα παραξενο συναισθημα ,σαν να ηταν μια απο τις εγωιστικες μου παρανοιες, και απλα με πειραζε που του αρεσε η Α. Τωρα νιωθω λιγο disenchanted ,ειναι παραξενο. Χτες ,εμεις που εχουμε μεινει πανω, περασαμε πολυ ωραια. Ειχαμε ολη ορεξη ,λεγαμε βλακειες.. Καιρο ειχαμε να το κανουμε αυτο!
 

1 comment: