October 22, 2011

Πραγματα που με κανουν χαρουμενη / Things that make me happy

5. a cup of hot chocolate
3.walking in the rain
1. snow
2.ballet shoes
4. random girly things
6.old photos with memories
7.wise owls

 Αποφασισα να γραφω και ελληνικα και αγγλικα ,και να γυρισω το blog σε κατι πιο ηπιο/fashion
γιατι τωρα πια γνωστοι μου εχουν μαθει το link.Ομως ,ειμαι σιγουρη οτι σε καθε breakdown μου θα υπαρχουν και αναρτησεις σαν την προηγουμενη,
I decided to write in both greek and english ,and also to make my blog look more like a fashion one because
a lot of people i know ,know its excistence. Though ,I am sure that when i breakdown i will come back here and write about what concerns me.
A.


5 comments:

  1. Τα περισσότερα απ' όσα έβαλες με κάνουν κι εμένα χαρούμενη:)

    Καλό σου απόγευμα!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear, I wish I could speak your language, I wish I could be in Greece right now! Vary cultural place!!!! Those photos are very inspiring, I love snow too, saddly in brazil there is no one! hahahah


    Have a lovely day,
    Cri.

    ReplyDelete
  3. τι γλυκιααα..<3
    πριν δν το ηξερες?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Αχαχαχα ειμαι πολυ γλυκια και πανω απο ολα ,καλη φιλη! :Ρ

    ReplyDelete